Saturday, January 31, 2009

Introduction

The Tested is a comic book that I have been working on developing. There is not too much to post right now, as I have only come up with a basic synopsis and a list of the central characters and a few others that will be encountered throughout.

Basically, it will follow Carson Roller, a young man who has been genetically altered via a testing program (more will be explained in the prologue when I get it on here). The series will follow him through his struggles in a post-apocalyptic United States as he encounters others that have had their genetics enhanced, as well as problems that you or I might face in every day situations. Being a pessimist because of the things he has experienced and seen happen first hand, his main struggle is whether or not to use his enhancements for good, or to use them for personal gain and advantage like most of the others from the testing program did. He, by no means, considers himself a villain, nor can he call himself a hero. I hope most of the fun and excitement will come from him teetering and tottering on which way to go, although before all is said and done he will end up dipping his feet in to both waters.

I feel inclined to warn readers that there will be adult content including, but not limited to:
1. Gore and violence
2. Adult language
3. Sexual content
4. The content itself (war, depression, death)

I hope to have more on here soon, and I hope any readers that actually come across this page will enjoy my imagination. Comments, whether criticism or praise, are both encouraged, and I hope you all enjoy The Tested!

No comments:

Post a Comment